Wednesday, January 28, 2015

China Glaze Twinkle Collection

There were way too many wonderful holiday nail polish collections this year.  I'll admit that I went a little polish purchasing crazy!  There just wasn't enough time, fingers or days in the week to possibly wear and enjoy them all.  Thankfully most of the shades in the collections didn't scream "HOLIDAY" and are very wearable throughout the rest of the winter season.  Over the last week I have been enjoying the Twinkle collection by China Glaze, all 12 of them!  And..... here they are!

Meet Me Under The Stars

 
Dancing & Prancing over No Peeking!

 
Define Good...
 
 
De-Light over Tip Your Hat
 
 
Pine-ing For Glitter over Black
 
 
Feeling Twinkly over I'd Melt For You

 
December To Remember


Chillin' With My Snow-Mies over Out Like A Light 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment