Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Orly Melrose Collection

Orly's Spring 2016 Melrose Collection consists of 6 polishes inspired by Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. 
 
Beautifully Bizarre is a pale pink with blue and green shimmer.  This is absolutely stunning in person and my favorite of the collection.
 

Feel The Funk is a sheer lilac shimmer polish with holographic glitter.  I used 3 coats to get it opaque.  I'm interested to see what it looks like when used as a topper.

 
Hip and Outlandish is a bright teal crème polish.  These types of shades are notoriously hard to photograph.  It's a bit darker in person.

 
Trendy is a pinky coral polish with crystal shimmer.  It's known to be the problem child of this collection and I would have to agree.  The formula was thick and uneven.  Once it dried, the shimmer seemed to sink down into the polish making it appear dull and lumpy.  It looked a lot better after adding some top coat. 


Vintage is a bright mint green crème polish. This was another one that was hard to photograph.  It's lighter and brighter in person.  I's my second favorite from this collection. I love it!


Window Shopping is a bright magenta crème polish.  This one is practically neon in person.  It's perfect for summer and would be a great pedicure color.


No comments:

Post a Comment