Wednesday, March 16, 2016

China Glaze House Of Colour Collection - My Picks

The House Of Colour Collection by China Glaze is a collection of 12 polishes released for Spring 2016.  It's a collection of pastel cremes, a couple of glitter toppers, shimmers and a chrome.  Here are my picks:
 
About Layin' Out is one of my favorites.  I love this type of shade for spring and summer.  Plus, it's a crème/jelly formula which I love! 

 
Don't be Shallow is a light blue crème/jelly polish.  The formula was really thin and required 3 coats for it to be opaque.   


Girls Just Wanna Have Sun is a pale yellow crème.  Shades like this are typically streaky and require 3 coats to even out, but this one was perfect in two.

 
Let's Chalk About It is a white crème with the slightest hint of pink.  It has the same great formula as Girls Just Wanna Have Sun and only required 2 coats.


Sorry I'm Latte is a beige crème.  It's extremely office/work friendly and the name is really cute!


 
In The Near Fuchsia is my absolute favorite of the collection. It's a bright fuchsia crème/jelly formula.  Super shiny and "squishy" looking.
 

Moonlight The Night is a glitter topper with transparent blue, purple and iridescent hex glitter in a clear base. 

 
Glitter Me This is a glitter topper with white, pale pink and mirrored gold hex glitter in a clear base.
 
 

Shut The Front Door is a pinkish violet with gold shimmer.  It's a pretty shade, but I'll admit that I purchased it because of its name.  Hilarious!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment