Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Mary Kay Limited Edition Runway Bold Collection - Fall 2016

The Runway Bold collection by Mary Kay consists of 3 limited edition shades, two metallic shimmers and one crelly.  The formulas are all great!  I typicaly find that Mary Kay polishes are a bit thick, but that is not the case with this collection.  They nailed it! 

Gold Is Bold is a cool toned metallic gold shimmer.  I have a few gold polishes in my collection, but this one is gorgeous.  The application was buttery smooth and it has a beautiful bright metallic glow.


Rosy Encore is a rose gold metallic shimmer.  We know that rose gold is all the rage right now and what I love about this shade is that it is a true rose gold color.  Some shades can be a bit too coppery.  This one is right on the mark.


Blue Debut is an ink blue crelly.  It's darker in person than in the photo.  I love this one. Crelly and jelly formula polishes are my favorite. I love the squishy, shiney, look of them.  This one looks similar to gel polish on the nail.  LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment