Wednesday, September 28, 2016

China Glaze Rebel Collection Fall 2016 - My Picks

China Glaze released their Rebel Collection for Fall 2016.  It consists of 12 polishes in a mix of formulas including crème, shimmer, glitter, metallic and matte.  Here are my picks.

Heroine Chic is a charcoal brown metallic polish with red/pink-ish shimmer.  I liked this one more than I thought I would.  It's a great shade for fall and it's unique to my collection. 

 
Purple Fiction is a bright, somewhat metallic purple with pink shimmer.  LOVE!
 

Teen Spirit is a dark blackened purple with blue and purple shimmer. It's an extremely close dupe to the ever popular "Cosmo With A Twist" that OPI released last year.  I missed out on that one so I was thrilled to see this!
 
 
Combat Blue-ts is a royal blue matte.  As with all matte polishes, this dries extremely fast. It took a few attempts for me to get it somewhat smooth looking.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment