Monday, May 23, 2016

Essie Bridal Collection 2016

It's wedding season, so it's the perfect time to showcase the 2016 Bridal Collection from Etsy.

Between The Seats is a very pale gray crème polish with the slightest hint of lavender.


Coming Together is a sheer pink.  It's a bit deeper than most of the sheer pinks that I've seen, but there's nothing super special about it.

 
Steal His Name is a sheer peach.  This one I really liked.  It's refreshing to see a pretty peach shade in a sheer formula.  I used three coats to build it up a bit more. 

 
Groom Service is a violet crème polish and my favorite of this collection.  The formula was amazing and just look at that pretty shade of violet!
 
 
Passport To Happiness is a pale mint green with subtle shimmer.  This is my second favorite.  I have several mint shades in my collection, but the shimmer in this one makes it unique.
 
 
 
Mrs Always-Right is a terracotta rose crème polish.  It's not a favorite of mine.  The name is cute, but the color is just not my style. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment