Monday, May 9, 2016

Cirque Speckled and Sparkled Collection - My Picks

The Speckled and Sparkled Collection by Cirque is a collection of 10 limited edition shades in speckled cremes and sterling silver foiled holographics.  As you can see, I didn't chose any of the speckled polishes.  I prefer the sparkle!  They are made with fine sterling silver pigment which makes them sparkle much more than standard foil polishes.  My pictures don't do them justice!

Besos is a deep magenta sterling foil with a scattered holographic effect. This one is my favorite.  When I first put in on, two words came to mind..... Hello Gorgeous!


Cin Cin is a very reflective champagne/gold sterling foil with a scattered holographic effect.  This is a total stunner in person!

 
Saint Cloud is a silvered lavender sterling foil with a scattered holographic effect.


Oasis is a teal blue sterling foil with a scattered holographic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment