Saturday, December 20, 2014

In Memory of my Mom

"I'm Not Really A Waitress" by OPI was my Mothers favorite nail polish color ever.  She wore it on her toes all the time!  Yet, she never really got the name right.  She would say, "I just love that color, you know, I'm really not a waitress."  I would giggle because she always switched the words around a bit, but I knew what color she was referring to and anyone who knows anything about nail polish would know it too.  It's a classic and so was she.  Today is the 7th anniversary of her death and I'm wearing this color in memory of her. 

 
OPI  - I'm Not Really A Waitress
-or-
OPI - I'm Really Not A Waitress (as my Mother would call it)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your mom. And it looks really pretty on you to boot!

    ReplyDelete