Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Comparison - Zoya Genevieve, China Glaze Out Like A Light and China Glaze Concrete Catwalk

I was curious to see how these colors would compare.  I thought they would be very close and they are, but none of them are exact dupes.  I applied Zoya Genevieve on my index and pinky, China Glaze Out Like A Light on the middle and China Glaze Concrete Catwalk on my ring finger.  The difference between them is pretty subtle.  Genevieve seems to have a very slight pearl like sheen to it.  Out Like A Light is the same shade as Genevieve, but it's a pure crème polish.  There is only a slight shade difference with Concrete Catwalk which is also a pure crème polish.  It's just a tiny bit lighter than the other two.  So, if you were curious about how these colors compare, now you know!  If you already own one, you probably don't need the others.  Save that polish allowance for other colors to enjoy!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment