Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ariel

Ariel is my all-time favorite Disney Character.  I just love her.  I think it’s because she’s not your typical Disney Princess.  Yes, she’s half fish, which isn’t typical, but that’s not what I’m referring to.  Ariel didn’t just sit around waiting for some Prince to come and save her, she took the initiative.  In fact, she actually saves the Prince in the beginning of the story! Take that Snow White!  Ariel wanted a new life and sacrificed everything to get it.  She left her family and her home, went out on her own and took a huge risk for a chance to be with the one she loved.  I could go on and on about how much I love and relate to this little cartoon character, but I’ll just leave it at that.
 
 
This manicure would have looked great if the stickers actually stuck!  You can see how they are lifting. 
 
Nails – China Glaze Snap My Dragon (red/orange) and Fancy Pants (blue)
Design – Nail Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment