Sunday, December 31, 2017

China Glaze The Glam Finale, Holiday 2017 Collection - My Picks

For my last post of the year, I have my picks from the Glam Finale Collection by China Glaze.  There are 12 polishes in this collection in a mix of formulas including glitters, shimmers, metallics and matte.  Here are my picks:

Sparkle On is a red jelly base with multisized red and hex glitter.



Big Hair & Bubbly is a mix of small and micro hex gold glitter in a clear base.  It can be used as a topper, but builds up to full coverage nicely.


Don't Be a Snow-flake is a milky jelly base with small silver glitter and holographic hex glitter.  This is one of my favorites.  I love the look of this one.



Queen Of Sequins is a dark purple base with blue and copper/pink shimmer.


New Year, New Boo is a royal blue shimmer.



1 comment:

  1. A Sankey Diagram in Excel is a powerful visualization that provides an overview of the flows in a system, such as energy or materials, or in advertising, the customer journey.Read More: https://businessanddigitalmarketing.blogspot.com/2021/07/how-effective-are-google-ads.html .

    ReplyDelete