Monday, May 2, 2016

OPI New Orleans Collection - My Picks

Here are my picks from the Spring/Summer 2016 New Orleans Collection from OPI

I Manicure For Beads is a bright, yet dusty purple crème polish.


Let Me Bayou A Drink is a pale pink (almost white) with a bit of shimmer.

 
Spare Me A French Quarter? is a raspberry crème.  Love this one.  It's a beautiful shade for a pedicure.  This will be on my toes for sure!


Got Myself Into A Jam-balaya is a pink/coral crème.  This type of shade has been in a lot of polish collections this spring.


Rich Girls & Po-Boys is a bright blue crème.  This would also be a fun pedicure color!


She's A Bad Muffuletta! is a bright red crème and one of my top picks from this collection.  This is another one that would be great for a pretty summer pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment