Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Friends Forever, Right?

Recently the movie, The Giver was on TV.  I didn't see it when it was in theaters, but I did purchase several of the nail polishes from The Giver Collection that was released in conjunction with the film.  It was a limited edition collection of 12 polishes (10 crème and 2 glitter).  I chose to purchase 5 of them.  The polishes have been sitting in my "haven't worn yet" stash for quite some time.  Watching the movie inspired me to get them out and wear them.  The first one I chose to wear was, Friends Forever, Right? 

Friends Forever, Right? is a very, very pale pink crème.  It's so pale that some might mistake it for white, but it's not.  When compared to a pure white, you can definitely see the pink tone.  It's subtle, but it's there.  I love the look if this polish.  I don't have anything quite like it in my collection.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment