Thursday, February 19, 2015

Revlon Transforming Effects - Pink Glaze

I didn't buy much nail polish while I was away this time.  Usually I will stock up considering that I can't get it up here.  All of my polish purchases have to be made online. (Thank GOD for nailpolishcanada.com!)  This trip I only purchased 2 bottles, which is strange.  Nothing seemed to jump out at me this time accept for the Transforming Effects by Revlon.  I got two of them.  This is Pink Glaze over Color Club, Snow Queen (which is pictured alone in the previous post).  I love how much it changed the color.  To be honest, I found Snow Queen to be a bit boring and not unlike many other colors that I've seen before.  But now.... totally transformed.  The other effect that I purchased was Matte Pearl Glaze.  I can't wait to try it out!



Revlon - Transforming Effects in Pink Glaze
Color Club - Snow Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment