Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Diva of Geneva


Thanks to a wonderful friend, I finally have my hands on a bottle of OPI's "Diva of Geneva" from this year’s Swiss Collection.  She was also kind enough to send me "Ski Teal We Drop" as well.  I'm loving both!  As you can probably guess, it's not easy to get polish when you live in the Arctic. I can't just run to the store each time a new collection comes out because they don't carry nail polish up here.  What???!!!  Unheard of!!!  <<Gasp>> I know!!!  It’s not a good situation for a polish addict like me to be in.  Ok, well there is ONE store that DOES carry a handful of Wet n Wild brand polishes.  But, they want over 8 dollars for it.  Can you believe that??!!  I'm not about to pay OPI prices for Wet n Wild!!!  Nothing against Wet n Wild, I have a few of their polishes in my collection, but I used to get them for 99 cents when I lived in the States.  Even in desperate moments of instant gratification deficiency I STILL have not caved and purchased one.  I so envy all of you out there who have the world of polish at your fingertips..... literally.  Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment