Thursday, January 28, 2016

China Glaze Cheers Collection - My Picks

This week I've been enjoying my picks from the China Glaze Cheers collection that was released for Holiday 2015.  The collection consists of 12 polishes in a variety of glitters, glitter toppers, shimmers and creams.  I chose 4 of them and here they are:

Better Not Pout  is my absolute favorite polish from this collection.  I'm in love with this shade!  It's a beautiful berry shimmer that glows on the nail.  You can see the "lit from within" quality from the picture below, but in person it is even better.  This would be a gorgeous pedicure color to kick off the spring.

 
Don't Get Elfed Up is a deep blue green shimmer bordering on teal in certain lighting.  I really like this shade and find the name of it rather amusing. 
 
  
Bring On The Bubbly is a gold glitter topper full of multi-sized holographic hex glitter. (It's worn over Midnight Kiss from the 2010 Holiday Collection by China Glaze.)
 
 
 
Coal Hands Warm Heart almost didn't make it into this post because the formula was awful and I would not recommend it.  For me the application was thick in some areas and runny in others making it hard to control. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment