Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa Red My List.... is Pink!

While going through my "haven't worn yet" stash I found this pretty pink foil polish, Santa Red My List.  It's from the 2013 Happy HoliGlaze Collection by China Glaze.  The name puzzles me.  There is absolutely nothing red about this color.  It's a beautiful fuchsia pink. But, the name aside it's an awesome one coater.  I can't believe that I let this sit around unused for so long.  The silver foil that I used is Cheers To You. It's from the 2010 Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice Collection by China Glaze.  It's my favorite silver polish EVER.  I've used it so much that the bottle is almost empty! As with all holiday collections, it was a limited edition.  So, I'm going to have to go hunting around on ebay or Amazon for another one.  The glitter polish is Call The Doctor by Darling Diva.


Silver - Cheers To You by China Glaze
Pink - Santa Red My List by China Glaze
Glitter - Call The Doctor by Darling Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment