Monday, April 4, 2011

Playing with Katy Part 2



Not like the Movies -
This is my favorite color of the collection.  If I were to purchase any of the Katy Perry colors in a full size bottle, this would be the one.  I love the interesting duo chrome of purple and gray and the fact that nothing in my collection comes close to it. 



The One That Got Away -
This is my least favorite of the collection.  I wasn’t impressed by it at all.  It’s not a bad color, but it doesn’t seem terribly unique.  It reminded me a lot of "Let Me Entertain You" which was part of the Burlesque collection that was released just prior to this one.  In my opinion, "Let Me Entertain You" is WAY better! 

1 comment:

  1. I had the opposite reaction to them. I have very few polishes though so I don't have a lot to compare it with. :)

    ReplyDelete